The Services to make your Pet’s Experience the BEST!
Hospitality is not a 9 to 5 industry, even for pets. We have extended our hours for drop off and pick up allowing you more flexibility. As Tegan is the primary carer for all our guests we need to be quite strict about our hours and can only accommodate out of hours service through prior agreement. We’d appreciate that, our girl needs her downtime.
- Monday 7.30 – 11.00am and 3.00 – 6.00pm
- Tuesday 7.30 – 11.00am and 3.00 – 6.00pm
- Wednesday 7.30 – 11.00am and 3.00 – 6.00pm
- Thursday 7.30 – 11.00am and 3.00 – 6.00pm
- Friday 7.30 – 11.00am and 3.00 – 6.00pm
- Saturday 7.30 – 11.00am and 3.00 – 6.00pm
- Sunday 3.00 – 6.00pm
CLOSED PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
It’s a joy to see pets in full flight enjoying play; be it with a toy, each other or Tegan. We provide a number of options for your pet to let their hair down. We understand that every guest has their own personality and style, so we have options for play to suit the most social diva to the more timid and shy.
Talk to Tegan about what is best for your little mate;
- Extended play in the our grassy runs.
- Social play with a selected group on request (subject to Tegan’s assessment)
- One on one attention for a little human interaction.
Builders in and out for the day? Fumigating your home? Or you just don’t want to leave your pet home alone for the day? We offer a great alternative, doggy daycare. Leave your pet with us whilst you have a worry free day. They will be having a ball at Country Myals.
- Lots of company to entertain them
- Indoor and outdoor options